NEPAL & EVEREST BASE CAMP TREK OCTOBER 2016
OCT. 4TH-OCT. 18TH 2016
Will you join me on a pilgrimage to a place where the mountains meet the sky? Where we can shed and leave behind the layers of ourselves and come out better refined? Will you take my hand and be my friend? Will you laugh with me, cry with me, dine with me and rejoice with me? Will you be there with me so that when we reach our destination we can look across at each other only to see prayer colors of bright strewn across mountain tops reflecting in our eyes? Will you stand there with me, cheeks a rosy of bright, sipping on tea as our gaze gets lost in the delight? Will you drop knee with me to give thanks and be grateful? Will you walk with me out bearing only our true selves? And when it’s all done, will you be there to hug me good bye?
I hope so, .....
Everest base camp trekking Itinerary
Day 01: Kathmandu fly to Lukla and trek to Phakding, (2610m.)
Day 02: Phakding trek ot Namche (3440m.)
Day 03: Namche Acclimatization Day
Day 04 : Namche trek to Diboche (3750m.)
Day 05: Diboche trek to Dingboche (4410m)
Day 06: Dingboche Acclimatization Da ,hike littlebit in chukung valley)
Day 07: Dingboche trek to Loboche (4910m.)
Day 08: Lobuche trek to Ghorakshep (5140m.)
Day 09: Goraksheph trek to kalapather(5550m) back to Lobuche (4910m.)
Day 10: Lobuche trek to Pangbuche
Day 11: Pangbuche trek to Phortse Drengka (3810m)
Day 12: Phortse Drengka trek Namache bazar
Day 13: Namache bazar trek to Phakding
Day 14: Phakding trek Lukla
Day 15: Lukla fly back to Kathmandu.
JANGBU SHERPA/ EXPEDITION LEADER IN NEPAL
Jangbu Sherpa, born in Nepal’s Everest Region has been an outstanding and trusted trekking guide since 1988. His lifetime’s familiarity with the region make him an ideal expedition leader.
Jangbu is one of the most endearing people you will ever meet, and while he will keep you safe and focused during the trek, he will also get to know you, laugh with you, and take a genuine interest in the personal story you bring to the mountains. His expertise, knowledge, and peaceful way of being combine to provide each client a once in a lifetime experience that they will always remember.
This trip is limited to only 12 people so be sure to not delay!! 5 spots left
Please contact Krystal at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive further information on the trip before placing your $500 non-refundable deposit down.
A $500.00 NON-REFUNDABLE deposit is required to hold your spot upon approval. A second deposit of $500.00 will be due by June 4th, 2016 and the remaining balance will be due in full by Aug. 4th, 2016. Cancellation policy: 1st deposit of $500.00 is NON-REFUNDABLE. If cancellation happens 90 days prior to the trip the second deposit of $500.00 and remaining balance will be refunded in full. If cancellation happens 60 days prior to the trip 50% of your second deposit is non-refundable. If 30 days prior to the trip the full amount of the second deposit is non-refundable but the remaining balance will be fully refunded.
15 DAY TREKKING COST SERVICE INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING SERVICES:
- Transportations from Airport-Hotel-Airport via Car ,Van & Small Flights
- Both way airfare Kathmandu/Lukla/Kathmandu
- 15 days full board basis during trekking-Breakfast,Lunch,Dinner & Tea
- English speaking Trekking Guide from Kathmandu
- One porter for 2 persons. Max 60Ibs per porter from Lukla -whole Trek Lukla 30Ibs per person
- Sagarmatha National park fee and official documentation
- Trekkers information’s management system(TIMS) permit fees
- 04 night Hotel in Kathmandu, Breakfast and government Tax and Vat
- Insurance of the Nepali Trekking staffs
NOT INCLUDED IN COST
- Items of personal nature (personal gear, telephone calls, laundry, etc.)
- Personal expenses
- Nepal visa fee
- Hot shower, Battery charges and Hitter charge
- Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu
- Tips for staff
- Hard and soft and all kinds of bottled drinks
- Personal clothing’s
- Trip Cancellation insurance
- Medical rescue insurance
- Emergency Rescue evacuation
- International Airport Departure taxes
2007 - 2017
Jimmy Deep Studios
Position: debug [ Style: none outline]